Terms And Conditions
The domain name www.motogaadi.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned, maintained and operated by MotoGaadi Automotive marketplace Private Limited.
2. ELIGIBILITY OF USER:
- Usage/browsing on the Website is free for visitors. MotoGaadi does not charge any fee for browsing the Website.
3. THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE:
4. USE OF THE WEBSITE:
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to use;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racial, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering, gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Is misleading in any way;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Intellectual Property Right Complaints" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links.
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person;
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, account information, bulletins, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights of MOTAGAADI or any third party;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or any other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. If you believe that any content on the Website is affected due to above points, you shall immediately notify us in writing. MOTOGAADI will make all reasonable endeavours to remove such content complained about within a reasonable time.
3. Any non-compliance of use of website would be dealt as per the policy.